Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Assignment #16 Expertise

I know alot about phone technology but nothing about video games. For example im not good at sports, i was never really into sports so i knew i really didnt want to join. At home  or any bbq parties we would always play handball and i wouldnt know how to throw the ball or hit it. Im in highschool and i really dont join sports and im thnking never going to join because i was think  to myself im not even good or what if i make my team lose.
Something im good at is fixing phones. I admit im always on my phone and finding new features on it. For example if one of my friends phone isnt working i would try to see what the problem was. Seeing all these new modern hi tech phones are great but what could be next is the exciting part. New technology will keep us updated in life comings. I had have a phone since i was 4th grade and I think thats got me kind of addicted to my phone but too much is also bad.
Overall, I wass never good at sports but im good at phone technology. Not knowing anything  about things is bad because what if one day you need to use it you wouldnt know how to. So its better for people to find things useful around them. This is my  expertise phone technology not sports.

                              

No comments:

Post a Comment