Friday, June 7, 2013

Assignment #15- My Dream Job

 My dream job could be working in the medical field. I always wanted to be working with doctors etc.
I would possibly like to be a nurse and take a few years of college and gain my dream job. My mom never had to get the dream job that she wanted so now i want to make her proud by achieving it.
  Medical field is a good job because you're helping out people & it supports you in life. Nursing is a field within the health care sector focused on the care of individuals, families, and communities so they may maintain, or recover optimal health and quality of life. I like to be around people & caring for them and it feels good doing that. Going to college after high school is going to be difficult because,  you dont know what college is right for you and if it gives good studies about nursing etc.  
 My mind was set on different jobs but now i know i want to study medical. You're suppose to have a flexible schedule, and a opportunity to have a great salary and benefits. Making a difference in peoples lives would make proud of what I'm doing.  I also like working with kids so maybe becoming a pedictrican for kids. 


                           

No comments:

Post a Comment